The following are the terms and conditions pertaining to the use of https://www.torryharrislearning.com/ (Torry Harris Learning website). Please read them carefully before you start using the Web Site.
Torry Harris Learning (THL) is supported by services from Torry Harris Integration Solutions (THIS), a brand owned by Torry Harris Business Solutions (Europe) Limited.
Any product, service or feature available through the Internet Web Site is referred to as the "Materials". Any user of or visitor to the Web Site is referred to as "you" or "your".
By using the site or downloading the Materials from the site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice.
- This Web Site may be used for informational purposes only.
- This Web Site, including all Materials present, is the property of THL. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from THL. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display this site and the materials thereon. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
- Wherever the Web Site makes information of third parties available or provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties you acknowledge and agree that the Third-Party Content is not created or endorsed by THL. You acknowledge that the Third-Party Content provided to you is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but that no guarantees are made by the Web Site or the providers of the Third-Party Content as to its accuracy, completeness, timeliness. You agree not to hold the Web Site, any business offering products or services through the Web Site or any provider of Third Party Content liable for any decision or other transaction you may make based on your reliance on or use of such data, or any liability that may arise due to delays or interruptions in the delivery of the Third Party Content for any reason.
- While using any Third-Party Content, you may leave this Web Site and be directed to an external website, or to a website maintained by an entity other than THL. If you decide to visit any such site, you do so at your own risk, and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. THL makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked Web sites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that THL or this Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorised to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorised to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of THL or any of its affiliates.
- This site, the information and materials on the site, and any software made available on the site, are provided "as is" without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. There is no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding third party content. There is also no warranty that this site will be free of any computer viruses. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- In no event will THL or any of its affiliates be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of the web site or any linked web site, even if THL is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- THL does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the site. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk.
- THL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the site. THL may make any other changes to the site, the materials and the products, programs, services or prices (if any) described in the site at any time without notice.